|Category List »
||Irrigation Machinery »
||Irrigation Boom As16, As26, As32 & As50 »
|Irrigation Boom As16, As26, As32 & As50
Easy to handle - economical in use - gentle to plants and soil
- Irrigation with Bauer boom carts offers particularly fine precipitation, protecting the plants and the soil.
- As low as 0,8 bar for the nozzles is sufficient for operation
- This way energy and water can be saved
Irrigation in its finest form
- As low as 0,8 bar of nozzle pressure is enough for a particularly fine and gentle precipitation which protects plants and soil
- Fine droplets prevent soil compaction - topsoil and pore structure are preserved and the soil is treated with care.
- Further advantages are pressure reduction, uniform distribution of precipitation and low sensitivity to wind
- By distributing the water close to the ground, evaporation is reduced, increasing efficiency and having a positive effect on the overall cost efficiency of the machine.
AS16 - Rainstar A3
AS26 & AS32 - Rainstar T series
AS50 - Rainstar E series